Sunday, July 6, 2014

Unofficial Girlfriend

I haven't gotten into much of my personal stuff regarding my recent self discovery, but as you may know I'm openly pansexual. I've been physically and emotionally attracted to transgender, female, male, and everywhere in between, and will happily make it aware. Though in the three relationships I've had, they've always been straight and male, and I've never actually got to explore that other side of me. Never got to kiss, cuddle, or date a girl. Never got to ask one out on a date or confess my affection towards them or anything of the like. It was that fact that brought me to ask my love for an Open Relationship, so I could casually date a girl or two and find out what it was like.

The open relationship agreement stated that the two of us could casually go on dates, as long as we ask for permission and granted said permission from each other. If for any reason the other partner denies permission, the date does not happen. Restricted actions include any sexual act, but we could still hold hands or cuddle.

I haven't brought it up in a long while, because I know he's against it even though he simply says 'I don't know.' And I totally understand why he wouldn't be okay with it. But that part of me still exists.

So, my mind got me to believe that I'm kinda sorta dating a new friend of mine, who is also a co worker. It's almost scary how much we have in common, from our work ethic to interests right down to our taste in music. We've hung out several times, unofficial dinner dates and festivals. We've never done anything intimate, and since we both are in committed relationships, probably never will. She's just a friend as the definition of one would go, and I'm perfectly fine with that.

If the situation were different, we probably would be in a relationship. I wouldn't be surprised if she thought this too. But for now, we can be the dorky friends that we currently are and fangirl over Jpop idols as we impatiently wait for Momusu's October concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment